Pages

Friday 24 June 2011

Tsunami Description


Tsunami Description
Hello I’m live in Japan. At 3am it was starting to shake. When I walked outside I saw a huge thing outside. The huge, enormous thing was coming closer. As soon it was very close I knew it was a tsunami, so I was telling everyone to wake up.

When I was viewing I could see smashing waves,people climbing big towers and I could even see people’s hearts were broken.

It started to get worse and worse. There was furious water charging into this small city. As I was looking the tsunami was catastrophic.

I could hear screaming, houses crunching, cracking and also splitting. I could hear cries for loved ones and even electric lines snapping.

There were people speaking to each other. The tsunami was damaging houses. After that it started to go brown and the tsunami made lots of smoke.

I felt the fear of the screams, felt water climbing up to my shoes. My mum was working today and her building collapsed and I was nervous. It has been a horrible thing to happen.

By Haele

No comments:

Post a Comment