Pages

Friday 24 June 2011

Buddy Writing


Today we did some buddy Writing with room 7 .We helped them to re-craft their Writing samples.This is me and my buddy Koreniah.I hope we get to do this again,it was fun!

On t.v. 1news there is a really bad tsunami that had happen in Japan. It happen on March 13th 2011.

When you look at the Tsunami you can see parts of the buildings splashing in the water. And you can see enormous,and a big wave coming near you.

When people had completed climbing up the building they could hear cars crashing into each other.

The Tsunami was breaking lots of stuff including power lines,buildings and cars .

I know what people think when they can see the Tsunami I can damage our love ones.Also the Tsunami horrible.

When the Tsunami crashing the people was panicing.After that they yelled out to there friends and family ‘s to get out and we told them to go climb up the tall building where every one is.

As we were safe up the tall building we were just looking at the Tsunami until it was finished.

2 comments:

  1. thats cool man so cool that show me you love your sister so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was the coolest thing I ever seen

    ReplyDelete